Recipe: Appetizing My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁

My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁.

My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁 You can cook My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁

  1. Prepare 3 of nests of Tagalite.
  2. It's 1/4 cup of single cream.
  3. It's 6 tbls of Grated cheese.
  4. It's 1 tsp of Pesto Rosso.
  5. You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed garlic.
  6. It's 1/4 tsp of italian mixed herbs.
  7. You need 1 of little black pepper.
  8. Prepare 4 tbls of passata.

My Quick Cheesy Tagliatelle 😁 step by step

  1. Add water enough to cover the tagalite and a little salt boil until cooked drain and add to a bowl..
  2. Add the single cream to a saucepan heat up on low heat. Add Garlic + cheese and stir until it melts in then add the passata and mix in..
  3. Next add the Pesto and mix with the pepper also the italian herbs. Simmer for 5 minutes stirring..
  4. Add the cheese sauce over the tagaliti and serve hot.add Parsley for the finish..

Post a Comment

0 Comments